This is a recap of the August 27th, 2021 weekly update!
For the full recap, check out the video below.
This week in review: most important takeaways
- Presearch still counts nearly twice as many nodes as the Ethereum Network (9,700+)! If you’re interesting in running a node, head to nodes.presearch.org
- 25% of the total supply is now staked between keywords and nodes (125M PRE)!
- The new UI will be released in the coming weeks as well as Web3 withdrawals and the new RVS
- Token value around 4 cents
- Image caching system — allowing you to display images for favicons
- Nodes status API Rate limited to prevent the system from getting overwhelmed.
- New Marketplace credit card solution to allow credit card payments (for good this time)
We’re continuously exploring new marketing and exposure opportunities!
- Blockchain Radio Interview with Colin Pape (Recorded on Fri 20th Aug 2021): https://www.mixcloud.com/BlockchainRadio/unknown-presearch/
- NFT search package coming soon!
- Android choice screen PR going out next week.
- New Presearch Videos coming out in the next few weeks
- New weekly contest is ongoing! Make sure to comment your RID from https://presearch.org/account/referrals
Interested in learning more about any of the above mentioned items, or are you the developer we’re looking for? Then definitely reach out to us for more info, or check out our available resources:
Telegram (News): t.me/PresearchNews
Twitter (News): https://twitter.com/presearchnews
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com