Missed last week’s updates? No problem, check out the recap below:
This week in review: most important takeaways
- Search rewards 0.1 PRE per search
- 128M PRE staked between keywords and nodes
- Over 16,000 nodes on the Presearch Testnet!
- New UI live on testnet!
- Marketing push continues…
- The new UI has been released on testnet! This will provide a much better user experience and we’re looking forward to testing it before releasing it on mainnet.
- The new RVS (rewards verification system) is running behind the scenes to collect data to soon replace the current RVS fully
- PRE deposit addresses on the platform have been refreshed for all users as a standard security measure. Please make sure to generate a new address before depositing PRE to the platform
- Making progress on the community package platform to enable community members to easier provide community packages
- Next week, Presearch will be featured on Jeff Berwick’s TCV Summit. Speaking at 5:30PM on Friday
- Next Tuesday (September 21st), we’re doing a decentralized state of the union address held by one of the largest Dogecoin groups (Million doge Disco)
- Next Wednesday we’ll be hosting an AMA in the Cryptonairz community
- Email marketing began to supporters and active users!
- And finally.. We’re working on a major partnership with a well-known crypto platform. Stay tuned for more info, while in the meantime we also continue to work on new Presearch videos.
Interested in learning more about any of the above mentioned items? Make sure to join our social channels or feel free to contact us!
Telegram (News): t.me/PresearchNews
Twitter (News): https://twitter.com/presearchnews
Interested in partnering? Send us an email at — email@example.com