This is a recap of the August 20th, 2021 weekly update!
For the full recap, check out the video below!
This week in review: most important takeaways
- In just seven months, Presearch now counts nearly twice as many nodes as the Ethereum Network (9,500+)!
- 25% of the total supply is now staked between keywords and nodes (123M PRE)!
- The new UI will be released in the coming weeks as well as Web3 withdrawals and the new RVS
- You can now run a node on your Raspberry Pi!!
- Token value around 4 cents
Platform status update:
- There’s now 123 million PRE staked between keywords and nodes
- Almost finished with new Credit Card processing for marketplace
- 9,500+ nodes are currently running on the test-net! If you’re interested in learning more about nodes, or want to run a node, visit nodes.presearch.org
- Added support for Raspberry Pi
- Reduced node size by 45%
- Community package upgrades coming!
We’re continuously exploring new marketing and exposure opportunities!
- Fast Company mentioned Colin here: https://www.fastcompany.com/90666500/kpmg-privacy-study
- NFT search package coming soon!
- With the most recent price surge of Presearch, we were featured in Cointelegraph! https://twitter.com/CointelegraphMT/status/1427335614819540993/photo/1
- Colin was featured in Business Insider as well!
- “Regulation will hurt crypto. We’re already seeing how things like crackdowns over bitcoin mining in China and scrutiny over global exchanges like Binance have caused panic in the markets. Governments should be in favor of innovation, but right now we’re seeing a lot of governments step in and try to regulate a sector that they don’t even fully understand.” https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/crypto-outlook-whats-next-regulation-price-volatility-themes-4-experts-2021-7
- New weekly contest is live! Make sure to comment your RID from https://presearch.org/account/referrals
Interested in learning more about any of the above mentioned items, or are you the developer we’re looking for? Then definitely reach out to us for more info, or check out our available resources:
Telegram (News): t.me/PresearchNews
Twitter (News): https://twitter.com/presearchnews
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com